Monday, May 16, 2005

Mid-May

If there is another thing that I would do in my life, it would be something to do with art...Interior Design? Architecture?... Some times I wonder why I have chosen computer science. Hmm...Probably I am not confident in achieving in the field. But come to think of it, having only 4 months to finish my MSc in CS, I start to question myself why not.

At the age of 23, I felt myself being on the cross roads (still), without any sense of direction. Hoping that someone will come along and lead me further. But from here it is all by myself. Someone can tell me to take the left lane. Someone can tell me to take the right road. At the end, the decision have to be made or else I will just stay put and look at the pedestrians of life pass me by.

Or maybe I shouldn't be so undecisive or perhaps shouldn't have think too much. I should stick to what I am doing and work from there. Hmm, I still doubt this. If only I can do what I love to and be good at it then this world will be the most wonderful ever.

Regret. Sometimes I feel I do. Maybe I would be good at it?!..maybe..another undecisive question mark. But I am determined that no matter what decisions I make, I should not regret making it! Cos, if I do, then I will not be where I am now.

No comments:

Blogger templates made by AllBlogTools.com

Back to TOP