Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Trust, Intentions, Betrayal

Sometimes I wonder who I can really trust. Someone you trust all along might turn away from you. Someone whom you think has no intentions at all to be good to you turns out to be wanting something from you. Someone...who makes you wonder if all the words are believable.

I guess everyone has their own little deposit box in their hearts. And only to whom it matters has no key to it. It is not about revealing the secret that hurts. It is about the betrayal that makes you believe is true all the while...from someone you trust.

Is it our duty to believe and not question. I always think that if there is anything you want to lie, don't ever tell me the truth. Maybe I would feel better this way. But the philosophy is easier said than done. I rather I know the truth than to wonder and ponder from time to time whether there is still trust.

No comments:

Blogger templates made by AllBlogTools.com

Back to TOP