Sunday, September 18, 2005

It's a cross road

I finally reach the cross road in my life. I am at a stage where I am really set free, free to do whatever I want to, free to chose which way to take. And it seems from here, it is all up to myself. Occasionally there is 'shed' and 'food' along the way to support my journey. Nevertheless, right or left is still yet to be chosen. Standing on the cross road, I kept thinking where could each lead my demanding soul to. I just need some hints to this puzzle, some vague directions to this maze will do, some guide on this trip. But I do believe that no matter which way my lead to, I will reach the same place someday. So why am I worrying? Why am I so desperate? Why do I still hunger so much to fulfill my ambitious expectations or perhaps waiting for a dream come true.

No comments:

Blogger templates made by AllBlogTools.com

Back to TOP