Friday, March 17, 2006

Must Haves?

It's one of the weekends where I don't have to travel back and forth Manchester as I have already moved most of my stuff down. Finally, I have a weekend on my own, where I can do anything I wanted. Got dragged out for bowling tmr nite with Debbie and Alex, but I still have the rest of the weekends to myself.

Today at work: Spent the first half of the day looking through How to handle database transactions using the Spring Framework. Then after lunch, volunteered to help out in the warehouse to pick and pack. It was fun at first as it was my first time. But trust me, it gets boring and tiring when you have to stand there and pick for 3 hours!!! Got back to the office around 4 ish and finish up rest of the work, sent out a weekly report and went home.

I was just having a few scoops of Ben and Jerry's Cherry Garcia Low Fat Frozen Yogurt and thought maybe I can write something on Nico's Must Haves. Although this could be a lil specific to myself, but I suppose it won't hurt to share it with others.

Nico's Must Haves:
Wardrobe Must Haves:
  1. Black, White, Beige or any other plain coloured cardigan
  2. Black, White, Beige or any other plain coloured tube tops or small spagetti striped tees
  3. Neck Scarf, just to add some texture and colour to the outfit
  4. Bras with fancy bra straps - just when you weren't bother to wear a strapless bra or not wear at all

Bathroom Must Haves:

  1. Hydrating Gel - it's freaking dry in Uk
  2. Cleanser, Toner, Oilatum Soap
  3. Weighing Scale? lol

Bedroom Must Haves:

  1. High Power Voltage Hair Dryer - a tip: low powered ones make your hair frizzy...trust me!
  2. Laptop or any device I can connect to the internet from - Internet Connection: definitely
  3. My Cute Mugs, Kettle, tea bags, hot chocolate - love liquids and they are in my room because I don't have to sneak downstairs to get them in the middle of the night when everyone's asleep
  4. Clothes rack/hanger
  5. A decent table and a decent height chair that matches the table preferably
  6. Tissue Paper!

Kitchen Cupboard Must Haves:

  1. Instant Noodles!
  2. Soya Sos and Sugar
  3. Sweetcorn in cans
  4. Any sort of pasta/spagetti
  5. Microvable Domino's Pasta Sauce
  6. Cling Film - to make packed lunch
  7. Plastic Containers - get them from chinese take aways.

Fridge and Freezer Must Haves:

  1. Strawberries!!
  2. Ben and Jerry's Cherry Garcia Low Fat Frozen Yogurt
  3. Prepared/Cut Mix Fruits
  4. Caeser Salad - rated from best to so-so: Tesco, Waitrose, M&S (Never tried Sainsbury's)
  5. Microwavable Frozen Thai Chicken from Asda
  6. Oyster Sauce
  7. Eggs! Don't love them but essential

Notice Board Must Haves:

  1. Calendar
  2. Chinese Takeaway Menu
  3. Taxis Telephone Numbers
  4. London Tube Map?!?!

Travel Must Haves:

  1. Ipod! - or any other MP3 players
  2. Comfy Shoes! - love Skechers or Flip Flops during summer

1 comment:

rightmywrong said...

My must have is a pc or laptop so I can chat with ms.chan =P

Blogger templates made by AllBlogTools.com

Back to TOP