Monday, June 26, 2006

Mid 2006 Updates

Weeee...was not quite interested in updating this blog for the past couple of weeks. Had a lazy sunday today, waking up at 12pm and being a couch potato for the rest of the day...England v Ecuador then Montreal Grand Prix...then some tvb game shows :). And so can't really sleep now though have to wake up early tmr.

Last month, blown the candles of my 24th birthday. Argh!!! So no ready to be 24 duh. Gosh see how time flies. And guess wut, I just found out Gerrard has the same birthday as me !!! 30/05/80 :))). Two people in my list that I know of having the same birthday as me :).

The following weekend, went out for lunch with 'Ma ma' and other relatives who was visiting London. Then to the Goo Goo Dolls concert! It was awesome! Holly paid me a visit and stayed for a week at my place because her training in London. And met up with her yesterday in Manchester to say 'goodbye' since she'll be flying off to Japan in one and a half weeks time. Went back to Kincardine and requested to get my umbrella and old rice cooker from the flat. But the security looked at me as if I'm some idiot turning up to get an umbrella!?!?

Spent too much money this month, but luckily not quite broke yet. Setting some new resolutions to meet for the coming months. Watch out!

1 comment:

rightmywrong said...

Hello Gummy Hearts!=)

So fast change de..

What has happened to bunny's adventure or ms.strawberry? =P

Blogger templates made by AllBlogTools.com

Back to TOP