Thursday, May 17, 2007

Capturing WMP Images

And so...

I watched The Holiday the other day and Cameron Diaz's house in LA gave me a tinge of ID inspiration. The stair case caught my attention. Thus, I was trying to capture the image of the stairs from Windows Media Player playing the movie. After a few failed attempts using Pause and Print Screens, Full Screen and Print Screen etc etc, I thought why not search for some solution. And viola, straight to the answer.

There are actually a few methods to do it:
a. Simply do a CTRL-I and WMP will prompt you to save the captured image to the disk.
b. In WMP, go to Tools -> Options -> Performance Tab and reduce the "Video acceleration" from the default full to none. Restart with the file you want to play and do a ALT-PrtSc to copy the image to the clipboard

There you go...I prefer the first method ;)

No comments:

Blogger templates made by AllBlogTools.com

Back to TOP