Monday, March 02, 2009

1st Monday in March

And so it's a Monday. But I woke up around half six today, feeling quite energetic. Well, was all because I slept a lot during the weekends. And quite look fwd to work even if it is a Monday (for some reasons I can't explain myself). Maybe it is because of my new top and new jeans :). Yes, went shopping during the weekend as well and results were quite fruitful. Mostly bought some flowery stuff ready for Spring. And so you see... shopping always make me a happy bunnie again!

Everyone else at work doesn't look that busy but the office was certainly noisier than usual. Hmm actually was quite stress free today...again for some reasons I can't explain. Just felt it that way.

Now, waiting for my Ocado delivery to arrive, i.e. my dinner. 

And blimey, it is March already! 

p.s. 99% charged, Nico = totally back to normal/reality mode as of 02nd March 2009. The only downside is I am still having throat irritations after suffering from sore throat since a few days back. Think the flu and cough virus is going to invade soon. But still felt relieved (yea for what ever the reason may be again :)!)

No comments:

Blogger templates made by AllBlogTools.com

Back to TOP