Monday, May 04, 2009

Cupcakes Ep 2

Unsatisfied with the previous attempts, I had another go at making the mini cupcakes. This time, I used the non fan-oven. The results are much much much better! At least, it looks more like a cupcake now. But the other thing which makes it non-perfect is the texture. It is moist enough but seems a little too moist and "solid". There just seem to be something missing...I think it's just not crumbly enough. Hmm, possibly because I am just approximating all the ingredients I've put in. Ok, next improvement: ingredients measurement to get the texture right!



Ok folks, that's it for the first May Bank Holiday. Should resume work as of 8 hours later and therefore will probably not bake till the next bank holiday!

And thought I should also mention, Happy Birthday to my brother who is turning 33 today =). I would like to take this opportunity to dedicate these lil cupcakes to you bro, although you won't be able to try them, but I really think their appearance is more attractive than their taste! So you didn't miss anything keke.

No comments:

Blogger templates made by AllBlogTools.com

Back to TOP