Thursday, July 14, 2011

Life Evaluation

It's performance reviews again between July and Aug. I've just submitted my review list. This will be the first time I'm participating in a formal review process. It will be interesting how the result may turn out. I guess it's a good thing to let others evaluate yourself and get constructive feedback.

Same applies to life. Sometimes I am so busy in life that there never seem to be time to stop and evaluate life. Occasionally, something happen in someone's life and it triggers your thoughts on your own life - it makes you think, although it may not change anything, but at least it made me think. I guess my point is, my life is pretty dormant at this very moment in time and hence the thoughts of trying to evaluate my life and desire for some change.

As my previous post said, I should really let life design itself. But it's frustrating or even disappointing when you don't see the design taking shape no matter how many pencil strokes you've made.

I don't suppose I have the right to hate my life now and I must admit I don't think it's that bad to a point where I can claim life sucks. But there is just something that doesn't feel right. I wonder ...

No comments:

Blogger templates made by AllBlogTools.com

Back to TOP