Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Work

A few days more before my probationary period is over. The only thing I can say about my current job so far is that, never have I encountered such challenging work in my life. And probably this is only the starting of it. In school or uni, you just absorb like a sponge and occasionally squeeze yourself a bit for exams. At work, I (a sponge) am literally being squashed flat everyday. Every little thing to be done needs my brain to function 101%. And it's very dried up now. Tried to solve a problem for the last 24 hours, and haven't yet get around it. Gonna leave it for now and worry about it 10 hours later...Very tired...If you have planned to jump off the building later the day and are reading this just this moment, just remind yourself that there are millions and trillions out there who think life sucks too!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

welcome to the real world...

rightmywrong said...

Im with you

Blogger templates made by AllBlogTools.com

Back to TOP