Tuesday, January 30, 2007

A Reason?!

I always believe that there is a reason for every thing that we do, good, bad or neutral. So probably we should think a level deeper when we start to wonder why someone did something as it is...

Heard a tragic story today. Since I do not want to mention it in my blog because I wouldn't want to be able to remember it, I would like to jot down my thoughts on the incident. Life is too short for almost anything that you can possibly think of. True? Relatively. And the only thing I would like to express is - let go of yourself. Optimism is not a denial of pessimism. It is just another route in life we have the choice for. Maybe you start questioning that I am just trying to convince myself of the better. Probably. But I've chosen to believe that if I am able to free myself of the persuasion of those deadly sins, I will happier myself and for the others.


"Little Bobby is always bullied by George the big bully in class. One day Bobby was on the swing. George came by and pushed poor Bobby off the swing. Bobby cried. The next day Bobby went on the swing again. George came by again and pushed Bobby off the swing. Bobby cried. Bobby got home and his mom asked him how was school that day. Hesitated for while, little Bobby expressed his concerned about the big bully in school pushing him off the swing. Bobby mummy gave Bobby a sweet and told him to give the sweet to George during recess tomorrow. And little Bobby did as told. George stared at Bobby for a while. Bobby then see a sincere smile across George's face. Bobby smiled......"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This was pretty provided that there are a lot of out there just waiting for the right.

Anonymous said...

Merci pour ce post merveilleux. Admirant le temps et l'effort que vous mettez dans votre blog et des informations détaillées vous offrir.

Blogger templates made by AllBlogTools.com

Back to TOP