Sunday, January 28, 2007

Travel

Having a routine job bores me somtimes. But there is always travel plans that cheers me up. Apart from looking forward to covering most of cities in the world, the wonders of the world etc, there are also those weird and strange places I would like to go!

I've always wanted to organise my blog a bit and give it a more focused theme (prolly focusing on food and travel etc.), but that did not happen because I did not put enough dedication to my blog hehe. Before that happens, accept this disorganised blog of mine for the time being ^^.

Found out about this cool place - Mystery Spot somewhere in Santa Cruz. There is a spot in this place where by if two people stand on it and although A is taller than B, B will look taller etc... Interesting! And this will definitely be one of the destinations in my list! Ref: (Dennis the Menace Comic on Mystery Spot)

No comments:

Blogger templates made by AllBlogTools.com

Back to TOP