Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Anobii

Many people may think I love books. Or at least that I love reading. Although I can't say this statement is completely true, I can confidently admit that it takes much more than a book to make me finish it. i.e. I normally end up reading books half way. I find that not many books are "interesting" enough to sustain my concentration. And most of the time, I drifted off into my daydreaming world...

I came across Anobii and thought it will be fun to keep a record of books I'm reading and have read. And most importantly, to look for any other interesting books other people are reading...So if you love reading or at least do read once a while, why not try out this Anobii beta version and create your own shelf. And if you have, do add me to your friends list :))

P/S: Check out my shelf under Nico's reading...

2 comments:

rightmywrong said...

i think it's been more than a year since I last read a book :p

Nico C. said...

haha maybe its time to start again :)

Blogger templates made by AllBlogTools.com

Back to TOP