Sunday, July 15, 2007

It's Sunday Again

Yeap its another July Sunday...

Just came back from Victoria Stn...seeing Amy and Gary off to Newcaslte...
Brought my work laptop home and meant to do some work...but not quite motivated at the moment hehe...

And resume making plans for Sth Korea in September. Anyone has any good suggestions, do let me know!...Oh man holidays one after another is just too hectic. I find myself making plans for every holiday straight after another holiday had finished. But I think things will die down after October, since I will only have 3 days holidays left after that lol.
Got to know about this "Test your Brain Age" game from Gary's DS. The game is quite fun, another type of brain game like Sudoku. Review: Brain Age: Train Your Brain in Minutes a Day!.
The ideal score is 20. My first attempt score was 46, which is so bad LOL!

Went to Tower of London yesterday and spent about a bit less than 3 hours in there. Quite a lot to see I would say...

London China Town

Tower of London

The Almighty Bear...

Wagamama


Amy's trying to eat me Oh no!

Dinner @ Four Seasons CT


Station

No comments:

Blogger templates made by AllBlogTools.com

Back to TOP