Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Four Things

I got an email the other day asking me to state four things for each question about myself that you may or may have not known. Instead of hitting the reply button, I decided to stick it in here, just so that I think it is a really good flash back in 5 or 10 years later the answers to the following questions may well be completely different, reflecting just how much I myself have changed.

Four jobs I have had in my life
  1. Software Developer
  2. Peer Assisted Student Session Tutorial Leader
  3. Cinema Usherer
  4. Office Admin
Four movies I would watch over and over
  1. 10 Things I Hate About You (how can Hollywood survive without Heath Ledger!)
  2. Needing You
  3. Love Actually
  4. My Blueberry Nights (current craze...will definitely change)
Four places I have lived
  1. Gopeng, Perak, Malaysia
  2. Shah Alam, Malaysia
  3. Pandan Jaya, Malaysia
  4. Manchester, UK
  5. Hatfield, Greater London, UK
Four TV shows I (used to) watch
  1. Beverly Hills 90210 (classic!)
  2. ER
  3. Friends
  4. Desperate Housewives

Four Places I have been

  1. Kind of hard to limit it to four, but if you don't mind, I can go by continents - Asia
  2. Europe
  3. North America
  4. Australia
Four People who e-mail me (regularly)
  1. Does work emails count?
  2. MSN messenger and Facebook is more convinient
  3. Yea I get spammed a lot
  4. My brother cos he gets retarded on MSN, he just don't reply sometimes (*just kidding*...love you bro muaks)

Four of my favourite foods

  1. Egg Tart - for some reason I don't ever get bored with it
  2. Porridge with Chicken Floss
  3. "Yau Cha Guai" with Coffee
  4. Milo with Cream Crackers ("So Ta Peng")

Four places I would like to be right now

  1. Maldives - already missing the beach and spa after Pangkor trip
  2. New York - missing the shopping especially jeans and Woodbury Commons!
  3. Tokyo - aww never get bored with jap food!
  4. Don't mind Kuala Lumpur ^-^

Four (a couple of more than four ppl hopefully;) family or friends I think who would respond

  • Not Applicable - having a friend saying you are psychotic is not the end of the world!

No comments:

Blogger templates made by AllBlogTools.com

Back to TOP