Monday, February 23, 2009

Emotionally Challenged

I woke up to the 7 am alarm this morning but switched it off and snoozed for another hour or so. At 5 past 8, I dragged myself out of the bed and get ready for another Monday-morning-need-to-get-to-work.  The only thought in my mind was that I had a lot to do at work today. 

Got to the office, made a cup of coffee and concentrate hard on my to-do list. Annoyingly, a perekrutan agensi called me to asked if I'm interested on some jawatan kosong di XXX syarikat. Not quite sure if she's trying to dig more general market information or if she's sincerely trying to do business. Have been a while since I last got this sort of calls...you know it's been quiet during the credit crunch...Anyway, after layaning her for a bit, I get back to work before she called again...urgh...

Close to off work time, pengurus punya pengurus punya pengurus say ada something nak cakap dengan saya. Got a bit tensed kerana tak pernah macam tu. So, rupa-rupanya dia tanya saya if ada interest nak kerja dengan team lain. Saya pernah tukar team, tapi still dengan immediate pengurus saya, kali ni, ke team yang really lain. Selepas cakap-cakap session tu, pengurus saya tanya apa saya think. Sigh, tapi pengurus besar kata sampai macam saya tak ada pilihan, i.e. mesti tukar. Immediate pengurus on the other hand sangat baik kerana dia tak nak saya tukar so dia kata saya boleh say no. 

*Ponder*...At this point, Devil Nico will say: tukarlah, boleh dapat more exposure dan belajar stuff lain lain. Tak payah kira apa orang lain berfikir. Angel Nico will say: Tapi...there is something yang tarik me back...perhaps the looks and the way someone cared...

So you might be thinking...why emotionally challenged? Because I just figured I am so crap at handling my emotions...think too much perhaps?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Take it as new challenge my dear..

Nico C. said...

yes i shall :) thanks for you moral support hehe

Blogger templates made by AllBlogTools.com

Back to TOP