Thursday, June 11, 2009

Happy Birthday Mommy

I totally forgotten it is mum's birthday today. Such a disobedient daughter. Will try to make up for it and send the wishes through tomorrow. I blame it to the busy at work (maybe) yet boring and mundane life I am having these days. In fact, am starting to question whether I am willing to settle for a 9-5 job for the rest of my life! I think it is all because I get bored of things, not very quickly but within a long enough period of time that I desire a change. People say that the more you wanted something, the less likely your gonna get it. Hmm, in that case, am I suppose to not long for anything? And just let things happen? But I thought it is desires that makes people motivated and just go and get it!? Dilemma. Sometimes I wonder if it it is just me myself who is not contented. But I clearly know I wanted a change, a bigger change. And am just getting myself ready for it at the moment.

Jumping to another topic...

I think I have been tolerating a lot of people lately, i.e. I realise I have been telling myself to "YAN" a lot of times recently. Is it just because I am getting frustrated more easily or is it just that those people are being merely annoying. Well, to be fair I think it is the former case. Hmm...another thing to ponder about.

Just before I decided to hate everyone around me...I think I should do something to spice up my life to avoid that from happenning!!!

Current mood :- Floating...

3 comments:

Phyllis said...

haa.. guess that it's time to change ur job.. are u dragging urself every morning to work? LOl....

or maybe go find some hobbies... Photographing!! LOL

ya... now adays i get annoyed easily too.. but usuall due to indians in CHina chinese.. really bad behaviour in public and at work!!! arghh...

rightmywrong said...

if it's meant to be, it's meant to be...in the mean time, go pamper yourself with something nice ;)

Nico C. said...

yes...cupcakes :)

Blogger templates made by AllBlogTools.com

Back to TOP