Monday, March 15, 2010

Being Happy

So what makes you happy?

...a meteor across the pitch black sky?
...a rainbow after a wet rainy day?
...a light and fluffy macaron?
...a freshly baked, just out of the oven egg tart?
...a surprise post in the mail box?

I have always doubt the phrase "...as long as you are happy..." used in a lot of advices people give you no matter whether you are trying to make a decision or what not. Doubt because I never knew what makes me happier and for the fact that for the past year or so life has been as it was until now. I think I can finally admit to myself that at this very moment, I am happy. No matter how bad a day I had to go through at work or what not, there seem to be a great force pulling me back together. I thought I am just on lala-land mode (as I normally do)...but everything seems so surreal...there is no switch...it's all happening for real! Of course I wish the feeling will continue... but even if it ever fades, at least I know I felt this way before...It's very strange...to an extent that my logical mind can't seem to explain why I felt that way...maybe that's called love x))...

p.s Life is hard...but the positive energy you inject into your life and others are the greatest motivation and help of all...

1 comment:

Car said...

"a meteor across the pitch black sky"

YES!! thats my answer ;)

Blogger templates made by AllBlogTools.com

Back to TOP