Sunday, March 07, 2010

Last w/e

As the strange things continue to invade my life this new 2010, another unbelievable thing happened last w/e...we missed our train to Liverpool! Devastated, and unable to accept the fact that we actually missed the train not because we were late but because we hopped onto the wrong train a little too early, we decided to cancel the trip and went for a drink at St. Pancras Grand...

Spent the rest of the w/e chilling out at home and in London...went to YF's new place and hang around helping them move, although I didn't do much :P. Had dinner at the Circus, Covent Garden. Good food and there are actually performances in between meals! Highly recommended!

Went shopping in Brent Cross yesterday and quite a lot of damage done to my bank acct ><, but hey it's the new Spring Summer collection, how can I ever resists since I'm a Spring girl!!! Oh well, I'll try to control myself better hehe :)

No comments:

Blogger templates made by AllBlogTools.com

Back to TOP