Friday, May 07, 2010

Where Is Everyone?

There has been a lot going on the past week or so. The traffic lights has suddenly turned green. And I have to proceed. An undecisive Nico suddenly have to make loads of decisions for herself. I know those who care about me are with me on the whole transition, it's not fair to say this, but it just felt like I am all alone on the case all of a sudden cos everyone's so far away. Well, I guess there are just decisions that I have to make myself. Why is Nico suddenly became so dependent? Where is the all-so independent her that others use to be surprised about? A sign to pick myself up, crawl out of the cocoon and face the ugly world! The responsibilities of being a grown up is never to be undermined!

I suppose I am concerned because I care about what others think of my decisions as well. Oh well, another lesson to learn - be confident of your choices. No matter what happens, I promise myself to embrace it. I believe luck is on my side. Be brave!

Keep on believing! ... these are just what I need:
The same song by 3 artists in 3 languagues respectively.

No comments:

Blogger templates made by AllBlogTools.com

Back to TOP