Sunday, February 11, 2007

Butter "Prawns" & Cookies

In the attempt to improve my culinary skills, I tried out my second time of Butter Prawns. Went to Asda yesterday and was quite surprised to find fresh Curry Leaves! (imported from India). And so decided to try out some Butter Prawns recipes. Since I can't really find big and fresh prawns (hardly any in UK!), decided to go for an alternative - some seafood selection.
Results:
I think it was not as good as my first ever attempt...some few years back! Maybe because I've not put in enough oil and butter (very fat :P). And therefore, the egg bits weren't crispy enough. But the taste is OK.





Made some cookies last week. I think it tasted better than the last time. At least it was an improvement ^^

No comments:

Blogger templates made by AllBlogTools.com

Back to TOP