Tuesday, February 27, 2007

There are only 28 days in February

Gutted! Absolutely gutted! How can Matt Evers be out of the competition?!?!?!?! Geeeeee will miss him so much every Saturday evening :(. (FYI: Matt Evers is a pro figure skater currently on Dancing on Ice - a Brit TV Show)

Thought I spent too much last month and this month as well. But it turn out not as bad as I've thought. Anyhow, really need to keep track of my spending more tightly now. Had been spending sooooo much on clothes and food....gee...so guilty. To look at it at a more optimistic way, I suppose it's a good thing as it motivates me to work harder and earn more money. Too bad money don't fall from the sky :(.

I'd say 2007 is a boring start for me so far. Nothing really interesting happened. Geee so disappointed with what's ahead. It's time to get myself together and make something happen! Don't worry, I wouldn't go around stabbing miserable people on the streets.

A few weeks ago someone asked me a question: "So what have you achieved in your life? And what would you like to achieve?". Gee it kept me thinking for a bit. I'd say it's an easy yet 'unanswerable' question. I suppose I must have achieved something after all these years and having come so far...Yet, I stumbled on the question. Frankly, the question had kept me thinking for a good few weeks. So, besides all the normal sh*t ...school, college, uni, work, my answer would be, "to experience living the life of different kinds of people in the world". It seems like a Biggie, but I am determined. However so, I think I can consider having achieved almost about 30% of this so called ambition. Well, everyone has a measuring tape in their hearts. You can define all the metrics you ever wanted!

Ice skating lessons anyone?



2 comments:

rightmywrong said...

just think of the holidays ahead!;)

Nico C. said...

gee thinking of the holidays ahead makes me more miserable :P ahha cos it'll also mean time flies faster

Blogger templates made by AllBlogTools.com

Back to TOP