Monday, August 03, 2009

It's August

Past weekend spent on sorting myself out, i.e. had a hair cut, dyed my hair @ J Moriyama and went for a facial @ Pacifica Spa, Nottinghill with a Ottolenghi's blueberry and crumble muffin breakfast b4 that :)). And also, watched Coco Chanel - really good movie, so inspiring and went to have lunch around Spitalfields Mrkt. Was so tired the whole weekend, don't know why since all the stuff I did was supposedly to be relaxing...hmm.

Anyway, need to pack for Bristol Balloon Fiesta and NYC!!!

I need more sleep!

p.s. I finally can justify why I would spend a few hundred quid on a camera lens instead of a designer bag - that is - Looking back at the pics I've taken makes me so much more happier than showing off I have a designer bag on the street! :)...ooo can't wait to tell that to my MUM :)))

No comments:

Blogger templates made by AllBlogTools.com

Back to TOP