Wednesday, October 07, 2009

1st wed of Oct 2009

October...weather's starting to get crappy...it's been raining almost whole day today. For some weird reason, Nico's motivation is rising a lil bit again. Maybe she's just very looking fwd to her big break in Dec and thus have to concentrate at work more.

It's been quite good sitting next to the Creative UE and Marketing team (the BSS team had moved to the second floor of Titan after the "falling glass" incident). They always have freebies and left overs (products that they want anymore after taking photos of). And since it's almost Christmas (omigod!), new seasonal products start coming in. For e.g., yesterday alone, the photographer gave us more than 4 rounds of free chocolates!

I've also volunteered to place an MSC trial order - more free stuff - ordered the cod, plaice, lamb, pork and scallops. Got it today. Most of the products are well packed. But I still think there's a lil too much food to fit my humble fridge - along with the rest of my order of course. Hope my hsemates wouldn't complain too much.

Have you Nicocism readers also realised something? - Nico's been blogging so much more compared to the previous years...Hmm I am actually thinking of starting some serious themed blogging - Travel Blog? But I don't think I travel frequest enough, Food Blog? Hmm a tricky one - so many people's done it...Anyway...Nico need to start planning...Watch the space ;)

No comments:

Blogger templates made by AllBlogTools.com

Back to TOP