Thursday, October 08, 2009

Kicking Off the Lose Weight Plan

Approximately 2 months / 9 weeks to my trip back home in Dec. It's about time I kick off the Lose Weight plan so that my mum won't say I put on weight every time I go home -_-. Objective: I've got about 3-5 Kgs to lose :). Not that ambitious right...but just seems so hard -_-.

And so I'm on my healthy diet plan and gym visits again. I've been trying to compile a list of all the healthy food I should be eating. Will be putting it up on one of the columns here.

On the other hand, I've also got a list of London restaurants I want to visit. LOL. Women are simply contradicting themselves too much :))). Column up soon ;).

Oh oh also...I have two recipes to try out - mango cupcakes and fried sweet potato balls! ... Hmm more gym sessions!

Nico's just made Healthy Food and the Threadmill her best friend.

No comments:

Blogger templates made by AllBlogTools.com

Back to TOP