Thursday, December 24, 2009

Nico's Vacation - KL - Day 11, 12

23/12/2009 - Went all the way to Klang to eat seafood at Yong Tat restaurant - very nice Lala beehon, 'lai liu ha' and 'kam heong' crabs!

And then to Mid Valley to help Dad choose a threadmill. Conveniently bought some durian and cempedak pancakes from Lee Lee's Sumptuous Desserts (LG Floor @ Gardens) - they were heavenly!!!

Met up with YV that night and she brought me to try out a very nice Thai BBQ place in Taman Cahaya - Jimmy Thai - very nice Tom Yan and Baked Fish. They even have 'yau cha kuey' dipped in kaya! But our lil stomach just can't fit everything! It was pretty good catching up with her again. I've not seen her for xxx years!!! I think in this year itself I've met up with a lot of my high school friends - a 10 years meet up again huh...we were in the class of '99. Time flies. But as she said, a lot had happened, people changed, things around us changed, we ourselves changed - but not completely - I just felt there are still a lot in us that remained.

24/12/2009 - A lazy and unproductive Xmas Eve for me this year. A little bit of me wished I am in London building snowmen now but thinking twice, I enjoy the sunshine in KL more :). Went for facial pampering session in the afternoon after lunch at Papparich.



Mum cooked garouper fish congee and fried beehon for dinner - yummy!


1 comment:

rightmywrong said...

Regardless how much we have changed, we share the same good memories of the past :)

Good to hear that you ladies had a fun time catching up..wish I was there to chat up a storm ;) I'm sure there will be a time for this grand occasion to happen

Blogger templates made by AllBlogTools.com

Back to TOP