Sunday, December 06, 2009

Nov Update

My bad...I just realised I have not been blogging for the whole of November. Anyway, just briefly recapping what happened in November...

It was a little more eventful month than I'd expected. Although most of the days were "On-call" days, I think I did a pretty good job in squeezing in bits and pieces of "social life". Apart from the usual movie nights and/or weekends, went to JJ's birthday party cum Halloween dress up party on the 31st Oct at Passage Cafe. I wasn't that inspired to dress as anything in particular but saw a flapper dress from FCUK with factory outlet price plus a 20% off that day. With that, I decided to dress up as a 20's girl. Also went to Camden Market the w/e before to check out trinkets and accessories.

The following Monday, we managed to make a dinner booking at Bocca di Lupo. I'd say the food is good but I don't see the WOW factor in it to be so popular and hard to get a booking in. I had to make the booking about a week in advanced. The lady that greeted us wasn't that nice either. We ordered quite a lot of food, and I'd say the dessert is the best part of the meal! (as usual, pics in my picasa gallery :)).

And then 2 weeks ago was Anita's birthday thingy - Went go-karting in the afternoon and had dinner at Erebuni (Russian stuff). The go-kart track was so much easier than the one up in Letchworth. We had a full 2 and a half hours between us. But some other stranger teams were so aggressive. Although the whole of us 3 teams weren't even on the top 5, it was good fun. The not fun bit would be that my hands and back ached the day after that and lasted for at least 2 days.

No comments:

Blogger templates made by AllBlogTools.com

Back to TOP