Thursday, January 14, 2010

2010 Baking Kicks Off

Sometime last year in the autumn, I came across the book 'The Worry-Free Bakery' by Kumiko Ibaraki from Japan Centre. I thought I found the most brilliant book in the planet! Why, because it's a baking recipes does not use any oil or butter at all. Absolute genius, a girl's best friend it is!

I was meant to try out some of the recipes, but was caught up with busy schedules at work and holiday plans. Now that I am almost snowed in, I gave the recipes a try - start out with some simple ones - apple muffins - made it my way - they now look like lil' cupcakes to me :). Also tried the chocolate banana muffin, except there ain't banana in it, but apples as well. I really think the recipes are brilliant! So who say we need butter or oil in cakes? :)

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

rightmywrong said...

oh wow! you been baking..I haven't done any baking in a while..haha ;) I'm going to try this weekend...gar yau! add oil!

Nico C. said...

hehe im just an amateur :))))

Blogger templates made by AllBlogTools.com

Back to TOP