Monday, January 04, 2010

2010

It's already 2010! Why don't I feel any different, I wonder...hmm.

First day at work as well. After a tiring 12 hours running around Rome - I blame it on the 10 hours flight from KL and most of it was down to not feeling well (women's problem that is :P) I was still half zombified at work but managed to go through the 5oo odd emails in which almost 70% are irrelevant and got some work done! I already felt a tinge of regret before boarding the flight - wondered why I squeezed the 12 hours transit time in my flight. Anyhow, I survived (although I didn't quite enjoy much of Rome due to the exhaustion and the freezing weather)!!!

Recap of 2009:
It had been a year of ups and downs - every year was - but 2009 had its fair share. Life had been revolved around work and travel - bilbao, iceland, kent, bristol, new york, denmark, sweden, cambodia, hong kong, rome and of course, KL - wow, didn't imagine I'd achieved so much! Also met up with a lot of friends who I haven't met for ages - had a great time catching up with each other's lives - and thanks for technology (facebook etc) that brought us back together! I'd also moved teams at work - which kept me challenged for a bit more. The economy hadn't been easy in general and although it didn't affect me dramatically, some things had to be delayed. And come to think of it, it is time to resume execution in this year! I've also realised that in 2009 alone, I blogged more frequently than ever and hopefully I will continue to do so. 2009 ended with my long awaited 3 whole weeks holiday. This long vacation was a really good break. It was tiring. I fitted a lot into this 3 weeks, it was suffocating (well some of it) but a very fulfilling one. I spent quality time with family and friends. It made me think more of what I should be heading for.

In 2009, I learnt the art of endurance and hope it will stay with me and leave all sorrows behind.

I hereby declare 2010 starts at this very moment!

Firstly, I like to wish all my friends and everyone that is dear to me a great and smooth sailing new year ahead. May this year be your year! Thank you for all your love and support and of course for tolerating the demanding Nico - love you lot dearly. To those I think I hate, sorry you annoyed me but I love you as much and may you have a wonderful year as well.


Nico's 2010 blue-sky resolutions:
Direction. direction, direction
Be more motivated and determined!
Work Harder (i.e. don't be lazy cleaning up my room ><)
Be more honest to myself!
Start investing
Time to settle down? (mum and dad's getting worried :P)

Wish me luck!

My new motto of life for 2010: Be Brave! The sky is a big quilt at the end of the day!

No comments:

Blogger templates made by AllBlogTools.com

Back to TOP