Thursday, February 11, 2010

3 days to CNY and Valentines

Apparently it is very rare that CNY falls on the same day as Valentines. For me it's just another Sunday. Of course, there are very much a reason to celebrate, but I managed to get myself really really, I mean super duper busy these few weeks. Everything from work to life! Is this a good thing? I am sitting here blogging feeling so exhausted - a little bit of regretting why I fit so much stuff in my schedule - talking about being a power woman ! gee!!! Salute to those working mums! That said, I winged when I'm bored, and now I winged when I'm too busy too. Nico's never satisfied! Anyhow, I should be glad that things happen as it is now, I think...

Valentines - There are people whose life evolve just around themselves and their partner. I wonder how they managed to do that. Don't they get bored? I guess not - duh. That makes me ponder...what does my life evolve around? ... At the moment, everything feels such a stranger to me ... I wonder why. Some of my colleagues have just started to think of what to get for their GFs, shouldn't they do it earlier? Hmm. Some are making roses origami - so sweet - I'd prefer its made of money though :P. So, have you got something already for your valentine?

Chinese New Year - I don't really like CNY when I'm back home - maybe because I don't fancy the questions relatives bombard me with and the gossips they make - so much family politics. Now that I'm away, I actually miss having a nice scrumptious CNY dinner with my family - note just my immediate family :). Anyway, life is how it is - so unbelievable I am telling myself this! And I used to buy a lot of new stuff for CNY - family tradition, but I couldn't really be bothered this year as I don't have that much time to shop! Argh...I wanna go shopping!

Ok enough of ranting, I will wish you fellow Nicocism readers a proper CNY and Valentines in 3 days time. For now, ciao! - back to the serious matters I have to do!

No comments:

Blogger templates made by AllBlogTools.com

Back to TOP