Sunday, February 14, 2010


It's a good day, it's the first day of CNY, I know I shouldn't be ranting, but....A Sunday, a Chinese New Year day, a Valentines day - this just shows you can't fit too much in one day! Especially when those components just doesn't tally together! Anyway, hope you lot manage to pull everything together and hope your day goes smoothly.

I must say, a whole lot of strange and unexpected things happened since the past weeks or so and still continuing...I can only comment that sometimes, you just have to believe the power of fate and destiny - never undermine them. I am not complaining, in fact hope more of it is coming...

Anyway, Nico wishes you lot a very Happy Chinese New Year ! May you have a prosperous and eventful year ahead! Hope this is another brilliant and memorable year for you - in a good way. Don't hesitate, don't waste time on the past, move on, just let it go, leave all your worries behind, tomorrow is a bright new start, trust me, everything will be fine! Love the tiger, and it will love you back :).


Nico need to focus now!!!

No comments:

Blogger templates made by AllBlogTools.com

Back to TOP