Monday, February 01, 2010

01022010

Date: 01 02 2010 - the day and month mirrored the year!!!

It's Feb!!! And what a Monday! Got to work to find a production issue waiting for me to work on and spent literally whole day on it. Suddenly it felt like work has assimilated into my life - not a good thing? Hmm.

Thinking of my travel plans makes me happy bunny again I guess. :).

People say you work to live. At the moment, I work to travel...and to fulfil my shopping habits, and of course to realize my photography dreams.

Daily horoscope says: Continue to work diligently for now. You will soon be able to reap the fruits of your labor.

Next 2 days' horoscope says: Success comes to those who are willing to wait for it.

I shall be positive! I will be patient and 'wait'...

No comments:

Blogger templates made by AllBlogTools.com

Back to TOP